United Development Group, LLC (UDG) has a background in gun weapon systems design, manufacture and support, but is prepared to provide mechanical engineering services for all areas of industry. Let us augment your project with experienced engineers with no overhead cost to your company.
- Provide conceptual and detailed design utilizing Pro/Engineer solid modeling
- New concept or reverse engineering
- Review any design to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Securely organized and maintained utilizing Windchill PDMLink™
- Basic structural and kinematic Finite Element Analysis using Pro/Mechanica
- Analysis reports with design recommendations
- Conceptual sketches for preliminary review
- Technical data packages ready for production, complete with GD&T to ensure fit and function
- UDG can maintain the project data or it can be provided upon completion for your personal management
- We partner with local, trusted machine shops to produce high quality parts
- Individual parts or completed assemblies provided
- SLA prototypes are also available
- System Installation
- Test Support
- System Repair
- This varies for every project, please contact us for details
Electrical Engineering Services
UDG has a teaming agreement with North Star Systems, Inc. (NSS) to incorporate electrical engineering design. This partnership allows our team to provide complete electro-mechanical systems design, manufacture and assembly.
UDG works in partnership with its’ sister company, United Industrial Services (UIS), to provide installation services that require licensed electricians and certified welders.